Friday 5 August 2011

Have a LUSH weekend

Among the many shops I have visited today, the one I was looking forward to was Lush. For those of you who have never visited the shop, it sells many great natural and organic cosmetics, that will not let you down, considering that the ranges are fresh and handmade. And for all the animal lovers, there is no need to worry because NOTHING is tested on animals. Hopefully all the amazing smells will not be too much for some of you ! Have a lush week end ! Since the blog has visitors from many other countries which include the US, prices may vary.
{Luxury mango bath melts- £2.85/30g}
Cheery, fruity mango butter melt. You've Been Mangoed is bright and breezy, with nutritious mango and avocado butters to make your skin feel as if it's just had a really healthy breakfast and is all set up for the day. Its fruity scent comes from skin toning lemon and lime essential oils with a drop or two of invigorating lemongrass to get things going. Everyone should know the joys of being well and truly Mangoed .
 { Sweet Lips Lip balm scrub £4.95 } 
Sweet Lips is the lip scrub for chocolate fanatics. It smells like a bar of creamy milk chocolate. Vanilla extract keeps your lips moist, castor sugar gently exfoliates, and the rich, deep fragrance of cocoa absolute gives this an irresistible touch. Rub it over your lips when they're feeling the need for some sugar. It not only makes your lips feel great it smells great too. P.S This product is also available in Bubblegum and mint flavour !
{ The lovely Shower scrub £2.65/ 100g }
Hard on the outside jet its still like sugar. It's no nonsense stance stimulates activity and tackles cellulite with fennel and ginger. Skin calming lavender has a balancing effect. Get yourself wet in the shower or bath, but don't let the bar get under the running water or it'll be lost before it can prove itself. Scrub, scrub, scrub and rinse away.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lush products are really Lush !

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful smells. textures and results from these products

Jane said...

I love it

Henrieta said...

Wow I was just looking for something similar Thank you so much ! I will go in and see it one day :) Hopefully it will be very very soon !

Anonymous said...

The lip balm looks very interesting indeed, is the bubblegum flavour too sweet ?

Marissa said...

I know you are probably just trying them right now but can you update it and tell us whether they do the job well ? Thank you
Lovely post by the way !

Patricia said...

My friend Told be about this blog ! I'm definitely following !

Ella said...

Yay! I know I kind of asked for a beauty post and I'm glad you did it on Lush cosmetics. Thank you xxx

patterns-and-pearls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patterns-and-pearls said...

Marissa : The products do what they are made for and I really cant complain! I have tried the lip balm straight away and its great you can feel it working as you rub it on your mouth.You should definitely try it and continue using it to get the best outcome. The shower scrubs also work great but don't use them under the water because they will kind of devolve so turn the water off use it and take it off with water again and I haven't tried the mango bath melts bars as Im saving it for another day ! Hope that helps :)

patterns-and-pearls said...

Anonymous : Sorry I don't know your name because you chose to be anonymous but here is your answer, the one on the picture is the one I have now and its really great ! The smell is good too, I haven't bought the bubblegum because I preferred the other one on the picture, and I don't think its too sweet because they all are, after all they do have sugar in them so I think its up to you and the smell that you prefer :) Thank you for reading the post Karin