Friday 1 July 2011

Pandora Bracelet

"Combine your personal choice of PANDORA charms and wear them on a PANDORA bracelet in sterling silver, 14k solid gold, leather or textile to create an expression that is uniquely you "

I have recently received a PANDORA bracelet as a present, and I can't wait to fill it up with the charms and beads I love, as they say something about each individual wearing it. I am now faced with a dilemma, over what colour scheme to go for, I was considering green or just simple gold, silver and black with few colours. Any suggestions, over what would look beautiful? Feel free to write them, and send them to me. Below is the specific bracelet I have. For more information visit www.pandora.net 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across this by accident but im glad that i did, this will become a nice blog.
PS. I really love the simple bracelets !

Anonymous said...

Great post, i have been thinking about buying one and I think I just might

Elizabeth said...

I think this will be one of the blogs I will get addicted to! Yay
and you should try out a colourful scheme on your bracelet

patterns-and-pearls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ella said...

NO! You might change your taste in colour or not like it after a while like I did, the black and gold/silver ones look beautiful but of course you can still add a very few colourful beads on it !
Hope that helps x

patterns-and-pearls said...

Thank you for the advice I will definitely consider it when choosing!